Centrally located Piccolo Puccini is within easy walking distance (1/2 mile or less) of all that Lucca has to offer. Shopping, dining, piazzas, significant churches, and the duomo are all close by. Our medieval walls, which form a 4,3 km park-like circuit and are one of Lucca's most unique features, provide multiple access points within the same short distance.
Getting here By Car: The hotel is located within the pedestrian zone (ZTL - limited traffic zone), but customers who arrive by car can load and unload luggage here first.
The recommended route is as follows:
- Access the old city through Porta Santa Maria,
- Turn right and follow Via della Cavallerizza, passing the church of San Frediano
- Turn left in Via Cesare Battisti Piazza San Salvatore
- Continuing along Via Calderia and you will reach Piazza San Michele
- In front of the church, turn right into Via di Poggio